To sign up for the next workshop in Montreal, or to host one in your region, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One full–day session – $50
Feeling the need to discuss your future? Looking for alternatives to senior residences?
These workshops are designed to give you more insight and clarity to the choices you have when it’s time to make a move.
- What the conversation is/is not
- What is self–directed housing?
- What options are available now?
- Pros and cons of options here and abroad
LIVING IN GROUPS
- A cold, hard look at your requirements for the people living with you.
- Contracts and Compromise?
OUR PERSONAL RESOURCES
- Buying or Renting at our age
- Living on a fixed income – numbers please
- The inevitability of downsizing
- Where does family fit in decision–making?
BEING REAL ABOUT BEING ILL
- Caring for each other; adding health care
- Redefining “medical” needs
- Models for creative, sustainable care
LET’S MOVE FORWARD
- When do the stars align?
- Course evaluation