• Author

Justabout60
    Participant

Laid back female aged 59, smoker, looking to rent an apartment June or July 2016 with other interesting baby boomers in the Mile-End Montreal area. I play guitar, love to sing/harmonize with others, creative. I have a 9 year old granddaughter who stays with me for one weekend every 5-6 weeks. Want to have a better life style, company, a little community within a community? The possibilities are interesting! If interested in exploring this idea, pls let me know a little bit about yourself.

• #1682 Reply

Lorraine

Hello, I’m Lorraine, and I work with Janet on the Radical Resthomes project. Would you like me to post your request on our Facebook page?

• #1685 Reply

Justabout60
    Participant

Hi Lorraine,
    Yes, you can post my request on your facebook page. I have changed the text a bit, so please add the text below instead
    Thanks so much

Laid back female aged 59, smoker, looking to find and rent an apartment June or July 2017 with other interesting baby boomer(s) in the Mile-End Montreal area. I play guitar, love to sing/harmonize, love creative people. Want to have a better life style, company, a little community within a community? The possibilities are interesting! If you are interested in exploring this idea, pls let me know a little bit about yourself.

Reply To: 50's Woman- Looking to rent a flat together in Mile-End Montreal?
Your information: